cert chain satisfaction hints

Jim,

	when 5-tuple reduction fails to find a certificate chain to validate a
request, it should give the caller hints about what would be needed to
satisfy that request -- or at least to make progress.  One hint is available
automatically:  the cert which was looking for a predecessor cert (if
you're working backwards from the request) or the cert looking for a
successor (if you're working forward from an ACL entry).  If there were
multiple possible threads, only one of which had to be satisfied, then there
might be multiple raw ends which could be reported back to the caller.

	Of course, as Ron keeps pointing out, it's the job of the requester to find
and supply the right certificates, so the verifier would probably just ship
the relevant certificates back to the requester and let him determine what
to do next.

 - Carl