Re: Canonical form for signing S-expressions

This is a very general kind of thing to say, but I much prefer
human-readability, intuitiveness, and "learn-ability" to such
features as decoding in small memory or whatever.  Perhaps I've
been spoiled by the burgeoning desktops, but I find it difficult to
worry that a parser will someday run low on memory, or take too
long to decode a cert.

Please consider my vague but heartfelt idea that being easy to
learn for programmers and easy to read for users is probably going
to be vastly more important than the number of times a parser has
to run over the input.

Regards,

Zooko Journeyman

Disclaimers follow:  I am not a cypherpunk.  NOT speaking for
DigiCash or any other person or organization.  No PGP sig follows.

Follow-Ups: References: