simplicity Re: Linkology proposal for SPKI/SDSI

> Somehow, I'm not sure that this proposal is still "Simple".

Frankly, I quickly incurred eye-glaze and stopped reading the
"linkology" proposal.  I don't have that much brainpower to devote
to this project.

The important implication here is that the people whom we hope will
read, adopt, and implement SPKI might have that much brainpower to
devote to it either.

See what I mean?

Regards,

Zooko

Disclaimers follow:  I am not a cypherpunk.  NOT speaking for
DigiCash or any other person or organization.  No PGP sig follows.