Re: propagation control

The brain-damaged encoding rules are extremely whacky in places but it's
not too hard to make a reasonable implementation.  One useful trick for
generating messages is to start at the and and work forwards-that way you
can work out the length as you go along.  Remember, we're talking about
certificates here, so you need to generate the full encoding before you
can sign anything-streaming is not an option, gentlemen.

Of course, any discussion of ber is off topic for this list, so I guess
we'd better stop before we get Perrygrammed :-)

Simon

Now available - The Freddy Hayek Kayak            | "Pass me another elf
Paddle Your Own Canoe! Be Rowed To Surfdom!       | Sergeant- this one's