Calif. Digital Signatures Working Group Meeting

To: California Digital Signatures Interest List
(Apologies for those of you who receive duplicate copies of this message.)

Now that the California Digital Signatures Regulations are being issued for
public comment, the joint Silicon Valley Software Industry Coalition and
CommerceNet Digital Signatures Working Groups will be meeting to consider
the draft regulations.

Tentatively, the meeting will be held at CommerceNet in Palo Alto, on
Wednesday June 11, from 10-12.  However if there are enough people
attending from out of town we may be able to have it nearer to the S.F.
airport.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending.

An unoffical copy of the proposed regs is available at:
http://www.softwareIndustry.org/coalition/ca-dig-sig-4-22.html

- Kaye

Kaye Caldwell - (408) 479-8743 - Fax: (408) 479-9247 - E-mail:
KCaldwell@SoftwareIndustry.org
Editor, Software Industry Issues (www.SoftwareIndustry.org/issues/)
President & Policy Director, Software Industry Coalition
(www.SoftwareIndustry.org/coalition/)
Policy Director, CommerceNet (www.commerce.net/work/appc.html)
President, Computer Software Industry Association
(www.SoftwareIndustry.org/csia/)
Legislative Director, Software Forum  (www.SoftwareForum.org/)