Re: INET'97

On Mon, 12 May 1997, Martin Burack wrote:

-> Greetings.  Because of your interest in security, electronic commerce, privacy, and
-> related areas, we thought you would want to know about the INET'97 conference,
-> taking place next month.
->

I saw your program and I think that INET'97 will miss the most important
issue in certification today, if Meta-Certificates are not present.

Hype notwthstanding, we would like to invite you to take a look at the MCG
-- which today has 50 participants from 15 countries -- and the
Meta-Certificate slide document, as well as the Overview paper on X.509,
CAs, PGP and SKIP.

Please visit http://novaware.cps.softex.br/mcg.htm

If you conclude, as many have, that today's certificate procedures have
basic conceptional and conceptual flaws and that Met-Certificates offer an
international, patent-free, export-free true solution, we would like to
know how we could participate in INET'97, as an invited participation.

Thank you for your attention.

Ed Gerck

Dr.rer.nat. E. Gerck                        egerck@laser.cps.softex.br
http://novaware.cps.softex.br
P.O.Box 1201, CEP13001-970, Campinas-SP, Brazil  - Fax: +55-19-2429533