No Subject

I'm a student Choi Sangcheol at POSTECH in S.Korea.

I have read over document about SDSI from

http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~rivest/sdsi11.html

It is, however, very difficult for me to understand.

So do you have any other easier materials enough to

understant SDSI?

What I would like to understand and know from SDSI are followings:

How does SDSI execute certification public key?

What are pros & cons about SDSI compared with others(X.509, PGP,

SPKI)?

Finally, I don't have accessed your SDSI v2, exactly,

http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~rivest/sdsi20-maryland.ppt

there is some problem in transferring above PowerPoint file.

Thank you very much for reading my e-mail.