Can we please keep our eye on the ball?

This once amusing and now just pedantic thread regarding the semantics
of the terms trust and delegation is beginning to get tiresome.  In the
past week there have been 50 messages sent to this list and 48 of them
were on this subject, mostly rehashes of the same points made in the first
five such messages.  On behalf of those who would rather work on details
like implementation and integration into extisting systems could we please
return list discussions to details which actually matter to the SPKI system
this list allegedly is about and save the discussions on the nature of
trust in digital systems for another time?  Until we have something which
can be implemented and tested all of this BS regarding trust and delegation
is moot.

jim