[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Call 4 Participation
The second IEEE International Workshop on Enterprise Security will take place next week (June 18-21) at the MIT.
The workshop will host a Panel discussion on the "Future of the Internet
Security at the IETF." The Panelist are:
1) Carl Ellison, CyberCash, SPKI author at the IETF
2) Don Eastlake, CyberCash, Secure DNS author at the IETF
3) Perry Mitzger, Co-chair of SPKI and SecSH at the IETF
4) Tatu Ylonen, author SSH at IETF
5) Steve Lloyd, Entrust
6) Tom Polk, NIST, editor of PKIX at teh IETF
You are invited to take advantage of this opportunity to learn about the future
of Internet security.
Visit http://www.cerc.wvu.edy/SECWK/ for more information on the presentations
and discussion groups.
I look forward to meeting some of you at the Workshop,
--Yahya Al-Salqan, PhD
Enterprise Security General Chair