splitting up the documents

As I read this huge SPKI document, I find that I cannot even read it all
at one sitting.

It seems to me that there is a lot of duplication with the requirements
draft.  There really needs to be only one document with the "design
requirements", another with "SPKI objects", and another with examples
and implementation details.

Look at how nicely they split up the MIME set.

WSimpson@UMich.edu
BSimpson@MorningStar.com