Comments on SPKI draft of 25 March 1997

I think it would be helpful to include a section that describes how
the certificate types of SDSI 1.0 can be handled in the new proposal.

Here is how I think that this can be done.  This eliminates the "member-of-
issuer", "member", and "name" auth fields proposed in the SPKI proposal, and
replaces this by allowing the issuer to be a simply-qualified name (i.e.
a key and a single byte-string name).

Name-Value certificate:
    Binding a name to a key
	Issuer: <key-or-key-hash> name