Auth

Is there a better name than "auth"??  This is a made-up word, or an
abbreviation for "authorization".  In line with using English words
whenever possible as object types, I think we should try to find
a better name.

Here are some that occurred to me:
	grant
	assert
	label

and some runner-ups (runners-up?):
	state
	claim
	give
	say
	declare
	utter
	right
	award
	allow
	present
	bond
	connect
	affirm
	mark

"Grant" seems best for the "authorization" aspect of this, and fits in
with traditional terminology.

But for some uses of "auth" (like phone-numbers), "assert" seems better.

We could just use "authorization", of course.  But it seems that there
should be a good term for this field, so that the english carries a clear
idea of what is going on.  Or else, maybe too much is going on and we
should consider having more than one kind of cert (a grant cert and an
assert cert?)

Ron Rivest