Re: Comparing Infrastructures

There are some very good surveys on public key infrastructures:

- Overview of Certification Systems: X.509, CA, PGP and SKIP
  E. Gerck,
  http://mcg.org.br/cert.htm

- NIST PKI Program
  http://csrc.nist.gov/pki/welcome.html

- A Survey of Public-Key Infrastructures
  Marc Branchaud
  http://www.xcert.com/~marcnarc/PKI/thesis/

- PKI References
  Marc Branchaud
  http://www.xcert.com/~marcnarc/PKI/References.htm

Also maybe you would like to visit the page of the Cert'eM proyect.
Cert'eM is a pilot certification system for the spanish research and
academic network (RedIRIS - http://www.rediris.es -) developed by the
Information Security Group of the University of Malaga (SPAIN).
http://www.lcc.uma.es/~gisum/seguridad/seguridad-us.html

Feel free to contact me if you want some more information about
Cert'eM.

Best Regards.
Antonio.
                          ~~~~~
                         ( o o )
  ! Antonio Mana Gomez               eMail: amg@lcc.uma.es !
  !          http://www.lcc.uma.es/~amg/mana.html          !
  ! Departamento de Lenguajes y Ciencias de la Computacion !
  !        E.T.S.I.Informatica.    Desp. 1.2.B.19          !
  !                Campus de Teatinos.                     !
  !               29071 MALAGA (SPAIN)                     !
  ! Phone: (+34) 5 213 27 54        Fax: (+34) 5 213 13 97 !