Re: Key Signatures Issues - Re: matter of semantics

Thanks for the note.

The SPLAT! paper is in press with Software QA magazine, should be on the
street in about a month.

It is, unfortunately, too late to stop the presses. After Software QA hits
the streets, I get to post a copy on my web page. I'll post a corrected one
on my web page and use a different insecurity example instead. All other
corrections/arguments are welcome too. I make these points verbally at
lawyers' meetings and if I'm misinforming them, well, I don't want to do that.

-- cem

At 02:59 PM 1/5/98 -0500, Carl Ellison wrote:

>+------------------------------------------------------------------+
>|Carl M. Ellison  cme@cybercash.com   http://www.clark.net/pub/cme |
>|CyberCash, Inc.                      http://www.cybercash.com/    |
>|207 Grindall Street  PGP 08FF BA05 599B 49D2  23C6 6FFD 36BA D342 |
>|Baltimore MD 21230-4103  T:(410) 727-4288  F:(410)727-4293        |
>+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Cem Kaner, J.D., Ph.D.				       Attorney at Law
P.O. Box 1200           Santa Clara, CA 95052             408-244-7000
Author (with Falk &  Nguyen) of TESTING COMPUTER SOFTWARE (2nd Ed, VNR)

This e-mail communication should not be interpreted as legal advice
or a legal opinion.  The transmission of this e-mail communication
does not create an attorney-client relationship between me and you.
Do not act or rely upon law-related information in this communication
without seeking the advice of an attorney. Finally, nothing in this
message should be interpreted as a "digital signature" or "electronic
signature" that can create binding commercial transactions.