more SDSI software available

There's some more SDSI software to play with.  Go to

http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~cis/sdsi.html

and follow the software distribution links in the paragraph about
SDSI/SPKI 2.0.  Note that you must be a US or Canadian citizen, etc.,
to get this software.

This distribution has way more code than documentation, so a lot
of its functionality isn't explained anywhere yet.  Stay tuned.

But please, grab it and give it a go.  If you compile it on a
platform type that I haven't, please let me know, and consider
submitting a binary distribution of that build.

Binary distributions are already available for sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4,
sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1, i386-pc-solaris2.5, and i586-pc-linux-gnu.
Builds for i386-unknown-netbsd1.1 and mips-sgi-irix5.3 are coming
very soon.

Bugs in downloading, building or running this software should be
sent to me, fredette@theory.lcs.mit.edu.

If you want to read some of the documentation before you download
the software, check out

http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~cis/sdsi/sdsi2/sdsi20_toc.html

This is the same documentation that comes with the software, and
it talks about what the software actually does.

Enjoy!

Matt

--
Matt Fredette