Re: The role of trust in certification

At 04:42 PM 3/12/98 -0500, Carl Ellison wrote, in part:
>I'm sure that none of us is thinking of unconditional, unquestioned,
>unqualified trust when we use the word "trust" alone.  However, I believe

[snip]

OK, I understand.  I will strive not to take such shortcuts in the future
(even if it means more typing - huff huff :)

___TONY___

Tony Bartoletti                                             LL
SPI-NET GURU                                             LL LL
Computer Security Technology Center                   LL LL LL
Lawrence Livermore National Lab                       LL LL LL
PO Box 808, L - 303                                   LL LL LLLLLLLL
Livermore, CA 94551-9900                              LL LLLLLLLL
email: azb@llnl.gov   phone: 510-422-3881             LLLLLLLL