Re: No false holographs, was Re: [E-CARM] PKI, CAs, TTPs &c.

    I took the sentence "a document wholly in the handwriting of its author or
the handwriting itself" out of Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary.  I believe
that definition, or equivalent, has been around for a long time, antedating
the hologram to which you refer.  That's why I specifically said that a
holograph was not to be confused with a hologram!

    There was a world before laser physics, and it had holographs.

Charlie Gardiner

Follow-Ups: References: