Re: Holocomm: Secrecy by Delocalization

As co-chair, may I ask that this mailing list remain on the topic of
SPKI? We've gotten very far afield on a number of occassions. I
realize that Steve (and especially I) have been a bit lax in the past,
but it would be nice for us to try to stick to topic and finish our
work from here on in.

Several mailing lists exist to discuss general cryptography, including
the cryptography mailing list I run.

Perry