Re: Holocomm: Secrecy by Delocalization

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

>Ed Gerck writes:
>> It is not marketing blurb. It is the first practical and workable
>> quantum encryption system.
>
>As interesting as this might (or might not) be, I would suggest that
>it is not SPKI mailing list material...

Perry and list:

As I just wrote to you, my intention was simply to place an
announcement which was short and provided an URL.

However, I did err when I replied. I did not see that SPKI was in the
Cc. It was not my intention to start a thread here on this and I have
never touched on this subject here before.

My sincere apologies.

Cheers,

Ed
Dr.rer.nat. E. Gerck                     egerck@novaware.cps.softex.br