Re: Risposta: Are They Investigating You?

Please don't send your complaints to a mail list about spammers.  We all
know it's a problem.  If you wish to take action, track down their ISP
administrator (use www.internic.net) and call them on the phone and
complain.  This does help!

For example it may interest the list the the latest spam to this list comes
from a company that is being sued by the ISP Juno (
http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB19980903S0015 ).

More TCPS inforamtion:
http://www.studio42.com/kill-the-spam/1998/reports/tcps.html

Juno took action because people complained to Juno about the spamming.

Paul

K S LIM <ks_lim@logchina.com.sg> on 09/23/98 01:24:39 AM

Please respond to ks_lim@logchina.com.sg