Reconciling SDSI/SPKI with XML-Sig

Has anyone had an opportunity to look at the XML-Signature document at
<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/981013-xml-sig.pdf> in the context of
translation to and from S-expressions for SDSI/SPKI?

I doubt that we'll get them to switch to SPKI, but it might be good to
introduce some features to make sure that we can do it if we want to in the
future.

.. Christopher Allen                Consensus Development Corporation ..
.. Chief Technology Officer      a subsidiary of Certicom Corporation ..
.. <ChristopherA@consensus.com>               2930 Shattuck Ave. #206 ..
.. <http://www.consensus.com>                 Berkeley, CA 94705-1883 ..
.. <http://www.certicom.com>             o510/649-3300  f510/649-3301 ..