Re: Application inquiry

> Nikander P., Viljanen L. "Storing and Retrieving Internet
> Certificates". In Proc. of the NORDSEC'98, The Third Nordic
> Workshop on Secure IT Systems, November 5th-6th 1998, Trondheim,
> Norway.
>
> I can also put the .ps file on-line, if obtaining the paper version
> is difficult.

OK, there has been some interest in this paper and I've put it
on-line:
	http://www.nixu.fi/~lea/research/

If you have any problems with the files, let me know.

--
Lea 'LadyBug' Viljanen                  Fact without theory is trivia.
Lea.Viljanen@nixu.fi                    Theory without fact is bullshit.