Greetings

I'm new on the list.  I'm an end-user (IT manager); getting into PKI
because my small Federal agency is looking at how we can do
"business-confidential" legal stuff over the Internet, like sending
documents to a service list, accepting on-line questionnaires from
parties in our cases, etc.  I'm also involved in interagency work on
directories (building a Federal White Pages) and on PKI (just
starting.)  Looking forward to learning a lot.  I was intrigued by the
IETF site material on this group particularly because I am interested in
simplicity, and also because I think there are some sleeper issues in
the question of what, exactly, is being asserted/promised/trusted in a
"trusted" environment.  You folks seem to be getting into this more than
the PKIX people.

First question:  has an archive been established? ( The majodomo
greeting is dated Feb 1996 and shows ftp.TBA/TBA as the archive.)

Thanks.

Martin Smith

begin:vcard
n:Smith;Martin
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:US International Trade Commission
adr:;;500 E Street SW;Washington;DC;20436;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:mfsmith@erols.com
title:Director, Information Services
tel;fax:(202) 205-2024