MIT implementation sources?

Does anyone know of an FTP site outside the USA that carries the SDSI
2.0 sources, and whether I'd be breaking any laws in fetching them
from there if so?  I'd also be particularly interested in hearing
about any complete examples of SPKI-enabled clients and servers that
use this code, particularly if they're also SSL based.  I'm interested
in using SPKI as the basic permissions system for the next major
revision of PRCS (http://www.xcf.berkeley.edu/~jmacd/prcs) which is
client-server and SSL based.

thanks in advance,
--