Where is Carl M. Ellison?

Hi,

I am looking for Carl M. Ellison. I have a couple of questions. I have
read some of his stuff on identity certificates and I like it.  Now I
am writing an article and I need bibliographic references. Especially
I would like to cite the paper "Establishing Identity Without
Certification Authorities".  Most of his older e-mail addresses and
non of his web site HREFs seems to have ceased work. Let's hope I can
find you him out there.

As for a related issue: I like the general thrust of SPKI but I have
heard sad news that the PKI might possibly succeed and SPKI might get
lost. What are your hopes that keep you working on SPKI?

regards
-Gunther

Gunther Schadow ----------------------------------- http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu
Regenstrief Institute for Health Care
1001 W 10th Street RG5, Indianapolis IN 46202, Phone: (317) 630 7960
schadow@aurora.rg.iupui.edu ---------------------- #include <usual/disclaimer>