Re: Display types?

> Is there an equivalent PDF or Postscript form of the document

Yes:
       http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/doc/utf.ps

The claim is not that all existing applications work with UTF8, only
that in a new context like SPKI where we already have provided for
clean 8-bit characters, UTF8 is a natural fit.

The source distribution of the sam editor, available from netlib,
already contains many of the library functions described in the
Pike Thompson paper, but I'll see about pulling those out into a
separate file and posting the URL to the mailing list.

Follow-Ups: References: