RE: opens source SPKI implementations?

Thanks for that Carl just one point

	Is that the one about getting blood on certificates :-)

	I am happy to discuss anything operational about PKI and if
required its relationships with directory services - including  OCSP,
etc as well as policy based processing which I think needs to be done -
Its not a simple issue that will result in a new protocol or algorithm ,
but such discussions will take PKI systems forward.

	Specifically as one embraces  directory services and then PKIs -
one needs to change the hierachical view (the theory of directories and
PKI) to a distributed - policy based view - in line with business
operations. Its that space I think needs some attention.

	thoughts are welcome  and regards alan