IPSP requirements

As long as we all seem to agree that we are trying to identify the
requirements for IPSP, and that we agree that conformance to NLSP
is definitely not one of those requirements, then isn't it premature
to consider using the NLSP formats? Shouldn't we agree on the
requirements first, then decide what format to use to implement
those requirements?

Once we do get to the format specification stage, I agree with Ran -
forget NLSP.  But, what about SP3?  At least it has a readable spec.

Tom Benkart
ACC Systems