Re: >>RFC1108 vs SAID

Paul,

  Your assertion is not correct.

  Firstly, we don't have a formally approved charter from the IESG yet,
to the best of my knowledge.

  Secondly, the draft text says we are to design and specify a security
protocol for IPv4 with consideration to possible adaptation for IP:TNG.
We do not currently have a charter to design a security protocol for
any of the IP:TNG proposals.  We may and should consider the IP:TNG proposals,
but we are NOT chartered to design any IP:TNG Security Protocol.

Ran

P.S.
  I didn't start this line of discussion and wish it would drop with this
note.