Re: End of WG Last Call for AH+MD5 and ESP+DES+3DES

hugo@watson.ibm.com says:
> Ref:  Your note of Sat, 11 Mar 95 17:11:16 GMT
>
> Bill, what do you intend to have as the definition of keyed-MD5
> in the draft?
> (there were a few contradictory messages on this issue and a
> clarification is needed)

I believe that Bill has produced new draft which will be out
momentarily that reflects the suggestion by Kaliski that the transform
be MD5(MD5(text) + key)

This should satisfy your earlier objections concerning the transform,
I believe. Please advise us as to whether this does, in fact, satisfy
your objections on the transform.

Perry

Follow-Ups: References: