RE: photuris-06.txt

>I *do not* oppose attempts to enhance Photuris to protect mutually
>suspicious users from each other. I just don't want those attempts to
>slow down the deployment of the basic system, which was conceived only
>with external threats in mind.

I think we are in agreement.

 1. We want to get Photuris into the field as soon as possible to
    protect sites from well known external threats.

 2. We want to make it easy to add support for 'mutually suspicious
    users' after we get some experience with the base Photuris.

I do not intend to delay achieving step 1, I just want to make sure we
can meet the needs of customers who require support for 'mutually
suspicious users'.

Tom Markham