Re: Key Management, anyone?

I would like to participate also should a subgroup be formed.  I am working
on strong authentication for route optimized mobile IP based on using
public/private key digital signatures.  This approach will require an
efficient means for home/foreign agents and mobile hosts to obtain public
keys for digital signature checking.

At 10:43 AM 7/24/96 -0400, Bill Sommerfeld wrote:
>> Does DNSSEC have the RR's and stuff that make it easy? Last
>> time I looked, you would have to do something like cross
>> certification yourself.
>
>There was supposed to be a subgroup of DNSSEC getting together to work
>on the trust issues.  I volunteered to participate, but nobody got
>back to me so I assume that nothing has happened yet..
>
>						- Bill

Stuart Jacobs
Secure Systems Department
GTE Labs, Room 3-198