Re: Re[5]: AH (without ESP) on a secure gateway

Bob,

	A major revision of the IPSEC architecture document was completed
about a month ago, but got lost in transmission to Ran fpr review and
formatting.  So, it was resent on or about 11/20 and thus will not be
available for distribution prior to the WG meeting.  The "grand unified" AH
and ESP specs were sent to Ran for review (they were already formatted) in
mid-November and thus should be out soon.  My hope is to get a slot on the
agenda to describe the salient aspects of the revised architecture
document, to get some feedback and make sure that the WG agrees with the
direction proposed in that document, before work begins on the next pass
(since we missed the deadline and we can see the need for more changes,
...).

Steve

Follow-Ups: References: