RE: test vectors for HMAC-SHA-1 - Test Data and Bad News

At 12:33 PM 2/6/97 -0500, Edward Russell wrote:

>At the interoperability event in Dallas, it appears that
>the BSAFE SHA is incompatible with the CYLINK SHA.

BTW, I will be working hard to get the results out from this week late next
week or early the following week.

But based on what we accomplished this week, and the AIAG's need for IPsec
with Oakley/ISAKMP, we are working on setting up a larger interoperability
March 24-27.  I am working on facilities (larger than these) and expect to
have the information by the end of next week.

March 24th was chosen to allow time to recover and then attend IETF (plus
me to get the report done to present at IETF).

Tentatively there will be one more week, most likely the 1st week in May
(before INTEROP).

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212