Re: TO COMPRESS OR NOT TO CMPRS (please reply)

Mike,

	One could use two SPIs to distinguish compressed vs. uncompressed
data, but since one needs to decrypt prior to decompressing, I don't know
that this different approach to demuxing is beneficial.  Aloso, if we also
are using anti-replay facilities, I now worry about the fact that these two
portions of the same data stream have been split apart and are not
synchronized.  I cannot (off the top of my head) gove a good argument why
this may be a problem, but it's bothersome.

Steve