Re: How many algorithms per SA/Transform?

Dan,

While there's probably not a strong technical argument for something like
this, it's not forbidden by the architecture.  It would require a base
Transform ID in the IPSEC DOI, some defined set (possibly null) of
associated attributes, and a draft describing the encapsulation format.
(For something this "unique", I'd strongly recommend a self-describing
Transform ID and a null attribute set.)

FWIW, I really don't expect anyone to propose anything like this...

Derrell