Re: Manual keying and replay prevention and ISAKMP negotiation

In this case may I suggest we call it "externally generated keys" rather
than manual keys.  I believe this case, where there is some sort of
external mechanism (i.e. hardware, etc.) generating the keys is compatible
with Cisco's views, as opposed to (old style humans-type-them-in) manual
keying.