Straw Poll

Steve,

I vote for the notify message to indicate the window size. As Bill S
mentioned, the initiator can ignore this message if it wants to and it does
not add any overhead for ISAKMP or IPsec.

I dont like encryptionless ESP. It might be a little bit more efficient than
AH but it does introduce lot of confusion. I would say that some one can use
AH if they want to authenticate the pckets.

Also, I am for making the replay mandatory both in AH and ESP.

I hope I am not too late in giving my views.

Thanks,

--Naganand
naganand@ftp.com
Tel #: (508)684-6743 (O)