Re: ESP New Draft

Paul,

I strongly disagree with you statement that there is enough interest for
encryptionless ESP that we should add support for it. In Memphis there was
overwhelming majority for adding support for it and in my option we SHOULD
not add support for this.

As Matt Thomas metioned it will much more difficult to ship only auth
version of IPsec and this is unnecessary complication without much profit.

I request you to seriously reconsider your decision and adding support for this.

Thanks,

--Naganand
naganand@ftp.com
Tel #: (508)684-6743 (O)