Wrap up for the IPsec drafts

Robert Moskowitz writes:
> We need everyone to review these and comment on their readiness.  PLEASE
> include the draft name in the subject for everyone's benefit.
>
> Those that receive no major comments by 9/26/97 will start wg last call on
> the 9/29/97.

Could you please push this back by a week, or at least until the
middle of the following week?  If not, it makes comment by some of us
going to Ottawa very difficult, arguably the most interested subset of
the WG.  I'm sure we'll also discover new issues during the testing.
--
Karl Fox, servant of God, employee of Ascend Communications
655 Metro Place South, Suite 370, Dublin, Ohio  43017   +1 614 760 4041