draft-ipsec-cipher-generic.txt (was: draft-...cipher-*)

I had written such a draft and submitted it before the second last ANX
tests to the ANX mailing list, but most peole thought it would be better
to have a separate draft for each algorithm.

Now that we have a more unified ESP model, it might be worth while to do
a generic/multi-algorithm ESP algorithm draft.  What do people think?