Help solicited for IPSEC minutes

Hi all,

	Bob and I neglected to appoint a scribe at the Washington IETF
meeting.  (I think we both assumed the other would find one or was
taking notes.  Oops.)  So I am therefore soliciting help in
reconstructing a set of minutes for the Washington meeting.

	I am trying to reconstruct minutes from the (minimal) notes which I
took, but to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone who
did take more extensive notes or who gave a presentation at the meeting
send to me what notes they collected.

	As always, if you have postscript/powerpoint/etc. of any slides
which you presented, please forward them to me so I can include them as
part of the minutes.

	Thanks to all of you for your hard work, especially those who
came and participated in the document reading/review effort on Monday
night.

						- Ted

P.S.  I've enclosed below the transcription of the agenda slide:

Agenda Review				1545-1550
Results of the Document Reading Party	1550-1620
Next Steps on Documents			1620-1630

IPSECOND issues

Multicast key management		1630-1645
Policy management			1645-1705