USENIX SECURITY SYMPOSIUM

Time is running out.  Register now.

USENIX SECURITY SYMPOSIUM
January 26-29
San Antonio, Texas

Review the program.  See the quality. Register on-line.
Last day for on-line registration:  January 20
http://www.usenix.org/events/sec98/

Last day for faxed/postal registrations:  January 21
Fax:  714.588.9706

Call 714.588.8649 if you'd like to speak to someone about the conference.

USENIX is the Advanced Computing Systems Association.  Its members are
the computer technologists responsible for many of the innovations in
computing we enjoy today.  To find out more about USENIX, visit our
web site: http://www.usenix.org.