Re: Help - Details on March 2nd worshop at Raliegh requested ...

> On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Daniel Harkins wrote:
>
> > If you have a what sort of questions I could probably help you. Stu
>
> What sort of space will be available to each vendor.  Do we need to
> bring any special fixtures besides computer equipment and power fixtures.
> (Tables, chairs, banner or identification, ... ?)

The amount of space depends on how many people show up. The last several
bakeoffs had room for 2-3 people per group. If your company has several
products-- a host product and a gateway product, for instance-- then you'll
probably get a bit more table space. If you've got a single PC you'll
probably get something a tad less. Don't be surprised if you share a table
with someone else.

Bring hubs if you need them as they always seem to be in short supply.
Don't bother bringing tables or chairs. Please don't bring banners; this is
an interoperability test. You'll probably all have a piece of cardboard
folded in two with your company's name on it to place on your table. That's
about the extent of your corporate presence. We won't be checking IDs.

> What about firewall configurations ?

I don't understand the question.

> What about phone line connectivity for remote access testing ?

We'll have it but there'll also be Internet access for remote testing
as well.

  Dan.

Follow-Ups: References: