Re: comments on draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-oakley-06.txt

D. Hugh Redelmeier writes:
> Section 1, in describing SKEME says:
>
>    [Kra96] (SKEME) describes a versatile key exchange technique which
>    provides anonymity, repudiability, and quick key refreshment.
>
> I don't know SKEME,

Per Sec. 13:

[Kra96] Krawczyk, H., "SKEME: A Versatile Secure Key Exchange
   Mechanism for Internet", from IEEE Proceedings of the 1996 Symposium
   on Network and Distributed Systems Security.

> but claiming repudiability seems odd.

I'm not following your line of reasoning here.

> Perhaps "non-repudiability" is meant.

Nope. Here's an excerpt from the end of Sec. 5.2 that discusses this
feature of the protocol:

-Lewis  <pseudonym@acm.org>  <http://www.cs.umass.edu/~lmccarth>