Re: IPSEC WORKING GROUP LAST CALL

> >A significant fraction of the community will not be satisfied by any
> >protocol which incorporates key recovery...
>
> ...Whether you realize it or not, we have been outmaneuvered by other
> communities with different desires.

Certain other communities have certainly been *attempting* that... and if
we concede defeat, they will have succeeded.  As you point out, most
others involved will do their bidding without hesitation.  They have not
yet won this battle, unless we win it for them.

                                                      Henry Spencer
                                             henry%spenford@zoo.toronto.edu