Re: 3DES (was: ipsec vs. firewalls)

> A more interesting topic is whether or not 3DES should be mandatory-
> to-implement.  I suggest that it should be
<SNIP!>

I agree with all of your reasoning that I just snipped.

Lemme ease your fears with this open question to the list:

      Who all out there is implementing 3DES already?!?

I suspect the people answering "yes" will be > 75% of the IPsec vendors, and
if you look at it in terms of market share, I suspect the "yes" would cover >
90% of market share.

Dan