RE: 3DES

I don't believe that this working group should be mandating such an
algorithm as a MUST due to the current nature of export laws.  Please,
we live in the real world and 3DES is and will not be appropriate to
export from the US and Canada anytime soon.  Simply stating that the
IETF doesn't care about export control will create interoperability
issues, and believe me, we have enough of those already!

Make it a STRONG SHOULD instead.