Re: Revised drafts -- Arch, AH, ESP

Suresh,

We made changes in response to some of your comments, when they were
received several weeks ago.  We deemed the other comments not significant
enough to warrant changes, because we were requested to complete the edits
as soon as possible.  For other reasons the process has dragged on and the
documents are not yet out, but that does not change the relative importance
of the edits we chose to make vs. defer.

>When I sent these comments in May (i.e. more than six weeks ago), it
>was deemed too late to make changes. Yet, I see updated drafts submitted
>by Karen just a couple of weeks back. I understand, if you are reluctant
>to make a new submission just with these updates. But, if you are making
>another submission independent of these changes, I suggest folding
>in these updates. Hope this would be OK by you. Thanks.

Steve