Re: I-D ACTION:draft-shima-ipsec-isakmp-cke-type-00.txt

Hi,

Thank you for reading draft-shima-ipsec-isakmp-cke-type-00.txt

> I'm unable to find this document at www.ietf.org or anywhere else. Do
> you know where I can get a copy, or do you know of any equivalent
> document which outlines IPSEC certificate processing?

Sorry, I described the reference which is difficult to find.

A URL for "draft-thayer-ipsec-pki-00.txt" is :
ftp://module-one.tillerman.nu/pub/draft-thayer-ipsec-pki-00.txt

I got this URL at the 41st IETF Meeting, and I thought
draft-thayer-ipsec-pki-00.txt was published as a Internet-Draft.
But it may not be published.

Shigeyoshi Shima
shima@ccs.mt.nec.co.jp